World of Eric Carle
The Joester Loria Group Expands World of Eric Carle Program with Bedding and Room Decor from Jay Franco
- The Joester Loria Group has brokered a new deal for their client, World of Eric Carle, to expand on their current program with bedding and room decor collections from Jay Franco for the U.S. and Canada.
- Jay Franco, a leader in the bedding, bath, and beach industry for over 60 years, will capture the essence of the World of Eric Carle brand by creating an extensive bedding and room décor line utilizing the much loved The Very Hungry Caterpillar along with other iconic characters from Carle’s beloved books to create collections that capture the playful theme of the brand and emphasize the iconic collage art and all-over prints.
- The collection will include a variety of home products, including bedding for juvenile, toddlers and infants, bath towels and accessories, pillows, beach, storage and travel items and be will be introduced during Market Week, September 24th – 27th.
- “Bedtime stories marry perfectly with our product categories. And given the heritage and reach of the Eric Carle stories, we are so pleased to be offering bedding, bath and beach product to the marketplace in a variety of sizes ranging from newborn through pre-school. Our designs are bright, youthful and playful paying homage to 50 wonderful years of storytelling” -Elisha Gordon, VP of Licensing
- The World of Eric Carle is the award winning publishing franchise that features timeless stories and iconic characters. With 144 million books sold, the brand is a staple in schools, libraries and homes around the world for over three generations. The global consumer products program has experienced exceptional growth in over 35,000 doors in better retail channels in 15+ countries.
- With over 145 licensees and promotional partners the brand extends into all major categories including: toys, games, apparel, accessories, home décor, social expressions, stationery, gift, feeding, classroom supplies and mobile apps.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar, one of the top selling children’s books of all time which has been translated into 60 languages and has sold over 45 million copies since its publication in 1969.
About World of Eric Carle™
World of Eric Carle™ is a design-driven licensing and merchandising program based on the beloved picture books by Eric Carle. A prolific author and artist, Eric Carle has written and illustrated more than seventy books which have sold over 144 million copies worldwide. Like his books, The World of Eric Carle brand draws upon Eric Carle’s approach to creativity, discovery, play and development. Licensing and merchandising programs are ongoing in the US, Japan, China, UK, Australia and Europe. For more information, please visit: www.Facebook.com/theworldofEricCarle.
ABOUT JAY FRANCO
Jay Franco and Sons, Inc. is the leading importer in the licensed Home Furnishing industry featuring Bedding, Bath, and Beach accessories for over 60 years. The company prides themselves on providing their customers with superior expertise, expansive and innovative production capabilities, the latest textile fabrications, and selling their products in mass merchants, department stores, and specialty retailers nationwide for the best price. Jay Franco and Sons, Inc. has affiliated offices in Taiwan, Shanghai, India, and Pakistan.
About The Joester Loria Group
The Joester Loria Group, www.joesterloriagroup.com, is an award-winning full-service licensing and brand extension agency, representing Pepsi-Cola North America; Constellation Brands Beer portfolio including, Corona Extra (the #1 imported beer in the U.S.) and Modelo Especial (#2 import beer in the U.S.); Kellogg’s portfolio of cereal and snack brands; Entenmann’s baked goods; Jack Link’s meat snacks; Cabot Creamery, The World of Eric Carle™ including The Very Hungry Caterpillar; Waste Management;; and Stikbot by Zing.